Agency Header

 How to File a Complaint

When filing an EEO complaint, you must fall under one or more of the protected classes: Race, Disability, Age, Religion, Sex (gender), Sexual Harassment or Retaliation. When you are filing a hostile work environment complaint, it must also be based on one of the protected classes listed above. If you are experiencing discrimination, and it does not fall under these protected classes, you may contact the West Virginia Human Rights Commission or the Employee Relations section at the West Virginia Division of Personnel (where you may file a grievance).

Please see the FAQ section of the site for more detailed information.

Handling EEO Complaints Procedure

See Procedure For Handling EEO Complaints here